Thursday 5 September 2013

WISH Summer 14' Launch Party

Last weekend I had the immense pleasure of joining WISH to celebrate the launch of their upcoming Summer 2013 range as part of Mercedez Benz Fashion Festival Sydney. Scroll down for a selection of some of my favourite pieces from the collection and also some best-dressed party goers who I stalked for a shot of their amazing outfits (must admit the cocktails helped there!). Enjoy!



The collection consisted of  an amazing array of bright colours, prints, angular lines and modern cuts, all the while never straying from the softness and femininity that is WISH. There was an abundance of pretty mini-dresses, cute shorts and loose flowing tops - perfect for those hot summer nights!

The event itself was superb and the set up was just absolutely amazing. Located at the unique Heritage Docks in Rozelle, guests were lucky enough to be treated to a special preview of the collection as well as cool cocktails, live band, beautiful harbour views and awesome DJ to party the night away! Definitely one of my favourite and most memorable fashion events to date!

Keep an eye out for WISH S/S 14' collection! A must have for summer!

4 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! Everyone looks really great.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww the coolest event :))

    check out my blog <3 if you like it follow me and I will follow back :)))
    http://the-newone.blogspot.nl
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog and data in this, is very good and informative also.auto body shop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

xox